Friday 31 December 2010

3rd decade.

From 2010.
  • Exhibiting my work for the first time.
  • Making new friends and finding out who my real ones are.
  • Losing a bit of weight and toning up.
  • Braving Glastonbury and enjoying myself, not to mention the bitchin' tan.
  • Paris, my first holiday booked and planned without the help of my family.
  • Recruiting strangers and eventually a respectable amount of people for a Photography project.
  • First proper Photography job, even if it was only for Malden Fortnight and The Village Voice, it brought me work shooting at a birthday party.
  • A bit more confidence, I'd like to think it means I'll eventually be able to call myself outgoing.
  • Managing to keep up this blog and becoming better at writing.
  • Turning 21 and having a great birthday party with all my family around me, then being whisked off.
  • Getting closer to my sister.
  • Taking more photos!

  • Seeing 2011 in with more spots than I've had in my life and ghastly roots.

    It might even be another New Years Eve in with boyf, Bucks Fizz and nibbles. I'm not really sure how much I care about this, it's nice to be a bit boring as I've not seen him for an extended period of time at all this holiday.
    I'm looking forward to everything exciting next year is already promising; Disneyland Paris again, graduating, final exhibition, finding a real job with a career path, perhaps even moving out. eep!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

    You might also like: