Thursday 30 December 2010

2011.

So, I guess it's New Years Eve tomorrow.
I went to Oxford Street yesterday and I don't see what all the fuss is about. Nothing I bought was in the sale but I am very pleased with all my new things anyway.

I found Carnaby Street like the tourist I am, and I bought Moon a lovely t-shirt, just because it was very 'him'.





I also bought a cross stitch from Topshop, I guess that was in the sale but I'm not sure how much it really counts. I finished doing all the hearts last night, it gets much harder from there. I kind of went a bit mad in Topshop and got some new pyjamas, earrings and socks and a really comfy cardigan for my Afternoon tea at Claridges on Monday - which I'm excited for.

I thought a bit about doing a 'my year in photos' post but there were about 50 images and I didn't feel I could narrow it down much more and that's too many for one post when the photos are so small on here. But this has probably been the best year for taking photos so far. I haven't really thought about New Years Resolutions yet, but I might just write them down rather than sharing them with the world.

I have decided my next University project is going to be about the science of dreams — I'm quite excited but I need to figure out how it's going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: