Monday 1 November 2010

Liberian Graffiti.

I've written nearly a page and a very clear plan. I don't know how I did the proposal in the first place, it feels like so long ago, I think I need to re-engage myself with the subject. I think Tim Hetherington will help me, even if I will really only be writing about him rather than drawing out how he inspires me.
I really like how this is put together.

I didn't realise that he also shot "Liberia: An Untold Story", although it would make sense, seeing as the images in his book are almost identical to shots from the film. I find it odd that there are so few photographers that appear to be interested in this subject. I find it more strange, although understandable, that there are no Liberians talking about the problems with the country. I feel like my dissertation needs to attempt to show both sides.

I actually feel like part of my brain is missing - where has my ability to just write gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: