Sunday 7 November 2010

Pretty.

I'm enjoying 'real' autumn because at least I know what to wear now. The house is kind of more freezing than it was when we had the heating on a few weeks ago. Guess we'll have to start wearing our outdoor coats inside.
The outside of Eldon looked so pretty a couple of days ago. I think someone is going to come along and get rid of all the leaves soon though, so many lovely colours.

On Friday, Moon and I did some sparklers in the garden, I think I might need to move on to real fireworks on the next 5th of November.
Moon took most of the photos because he doesn't find sparklers as fun as I do.





We watched V for Vendetta too, it was the first time that I'd seen it and I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely in love with Stephen Fry a little bit.
Natalie Portman is a beaut to, as if there is another 'bald for a film role' actress that could pull that style off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: