Monday 1 November 2010

Her and Me.

So, I did end up doing the shoot with my sister while she was round.
We completely forgot to do the written statement and record it though, so that was annoying but it's only a small gap in my RDB and the rest of it is up to date.
I got her to take my photo, just to add something to the project, but I might reshoot again as I'm not too sure I really like my outfit. These are the unedited images because I'm focussing on my dissertation this week as I've completely neglected it and I think the half-Chinese project can be stood to be left alone for a bit, if not anything else, so I don't get bored and complacent with it.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I'm happy enough with the lighting but obviously, the background needs some dodging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: