Wednesday 10 November 2010

Tumblie.

This cheesecake has been making its way around Tumblr, but I some how came across the recipe, and that's what I spent the latter half of this afternoon making. I made my own version of the recipe, because the one I found was huge (with it being American, obviously).


© Ruth Johnston 2010.

My work and I aren't really getting on since Tumblr is so easy to spend hours on now and I think my brain is like "hey, you wrote over 1000 words the other day", that's stopping tomorrow. I'm back on it, I'm bored of Tumblr now anyway, eventually you just end up with skanks posting Photobooth pictures of them in their underwear - a contributing factor to why I don't have my own Tumblr - it's that and the constant recycling and overload of images.

I think I'm going to watch Misfits in bed and sort out my clean laundry, is there any point in doing any more of anything else?
I actually really liked Misfits, I just forgot to watch after the first episode, but now there's hype for the second season, so I have to prepare myself.
Robert Sheehan ♥ (I know, just like everyone, right?)

Oh yes, I rearranged my room because we've been having some terrible weather lately and the windows were getting all condensationy and I was paranoid it would make my pillow mouldy, which couldn't be good for me, so it had to change.
I think it's slightly cosier this way, plus I can really spy on people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: