Wednesday 24 November 2010

I feel like this;

© Erin Hanson viaRecoverying Lazyholic.

Since returning to Portsmouth, the past two days have flew by. I was up at half 8 yesterday morning and then suddenly it was half 11 and time to go to bed. To be fair, I did actually do a lot; I just didn't do any University work, which is what I really need to get going with again.
My dissertation draft has been submitted to be looked over and I have a tutorial this evening - then the official hand-in has been moved to next Wednesday. I don't mind, I hope that I'll only have to make a few small changes, but I'm nowhere near finished by any means.

But what's really important is that I've barely touched upon the half-Chinese project for around a week and a half and I have nothing to show that's any different for my tutorial tomorrow. As far as the project is concerned, I feel as though I have enough people and can print off. But it's cocky to say that when the hand-in isn't until January, and I have had very little criticism over what I've actually done other than the quality of prints - so I guess that's something to work on, but I don't know what else to do.
I'm going to re-edit the images and print them all off A3 size to see how they turn out. And then tonight I'm going to go through all the audio that I've recorded from each subject.
I was going to watch Harry Potter, but you know.

This is a photo Abbie took of me up the Eiffel Tower, I'm going to try and get around to putting my photos up on here before 12.

I don't even know how I'm procrastinating, that's how badly I'm procrastinating. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: