Monday 1 November 2010

Hello

I want to get this all up at once so I can focus on writing at least 5000 words of my dissertation by the end of the week. This is pretty ambitious and I know it's probably not going to be real words if I do do it that quickly but at least I'll feel like I've done something and if I start the week like this, I can relax at the weekend. Besides, the draft/halfway point is soon :(

So here are some photographs from the last few days, including the day-early Halloween clubbing. I should have kigu-ed up again, it would have outshone the retards that turned up in Primark onesies (my own friend exempted as he was doing it 'properly'), pretending to be tigers. Being that boiling would have been worth it, saying that I'm glad I was at a comfortable temperature and that I learnt fake-blood works with anything.
















© Ruth Johnston 2010.
COVER EVERYTHING IN FAKE BLOOD AND THEN THROW IT AWAY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT IT ON ANYTHING IMPORTANT!
On actual Halloween we watched The Unborn and Rec 2, Long was actually a bit freaked out by The Unborn, despite this;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: