Wednesday 24 November 2010

Still so much to do.

So, I've done the final edits on the half-Chinese images, still haven't taken a decent one of me yet but that's something I plan to get done over the weekend. The ones that are still looking a bit weird have been correcting and saved as .tifs, but I can't upload them.




© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I've been told I should probably think about whittling them down if I can't make up the 12, but I'm not really sure I want to, not just because everyone has had something different and interesting to say, but also because most of them took time to come and have their photo taken when they didn't have to.
As I'm not doing the London exhibition anymore - because it's far too expensive and little result - I'm not sure how I want the images to be laid out now. I kind of wish I could afford the London exhibition because some of the people in the project won't be able to make it down to see it in Portsmouth, but, I don't think galleries is ultimately where I want to take my photographic career...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: