Monday 8 November 2010

Profit.

I'm quite happy with this, despite the fact I actually wanted these Doc Martens for myself, but Urban Outfitters went and sent me the wrong size and don't (and will probably never) have the size that these were actually supposed to be, so I thought that I would make myself some money out of my bargain rather than just get my money back.
Plus whoever is the current highest bidder is still getting a good deal £21 is great considering they are literally brand new.
Join in, if you happen to be a size 7.
They should have been a UK 5, which is apparently a US 7, which is what it says on the box, they sent me a UK 7 instead. They never even had a chance to be mine, curse my slightly smaller feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: