Thursday 19 December 2013

Less Than Festive Christmas Wishlist.


My Christmas holidays are so close now I can almost touch them, but the big day still feels like a million miles away. I'm actually feeling pretty holly jolly though and have a big under-pressure Christmas shop on Saturday to look forward to.

Even though I've done quite well at picking up little bits for myself here and there, there isn't actually all that much that I want this year. That said, I've made a bit of room for these bits and pieces if nothing else to keep a note of them for once Christmas is over.

1. Hooked on a Feline Dress, Modcloth.
As soon as I saw Natalie wearing this dress I knew I had to have one of my own. I mean sure, it's a bit brown but it's all cats - it's certainly high up on my post-Christmas treat list if I don't get it before.

2. American Horror Story Murder House Poster, Society6.
Easily one of my favourite TV shows of all time (apart from The Simpsons, of course). I love all of Roberto Sanchez' AHS fan posters but I like this one best. I've got enough art for the little flat but you know when you find something that will just set everything off? That.

3. Inside Llewyn Davis Soundtrack, Amazon.
This film hasn't even come out yet but I know I'm going to be obsessed with it. It might be peaking too early to say it will be my favourite film of 2014, but I'm so so looking forward to it. I don't quite want to spoil it for myself by listening to the soundtrack before I've seen the film but having heard Marcus Mumford and Oscar Issac's 'Fair Thee Well', I'm sure I'll be head over heels.

4. Joe & Seph's Caramel Popcorn, Debenhams.
We got some Joe & Seph's peanut butter popcorn in this month's Flavrbox and having sampled their delights a few times now, I think they're easily my favourite. I can actually think of a couple of people that this would be a perfect gift for but that doesn't stop me from wanting some myself too.

5. Wreck This Journal, Waterstones.
I finally got around to starting my Bullet Journal this week I feel a bit like I'm coming down with stationery, and I haven't even started on my 2014 diary. I've wanted to get back into scrapbooking for a while though and while my Bullet Journal might serve this purpose too, I kind of like the idea of following instructions but coming up with something completely different from someone else.

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

3 comments:

  1. It is seriously SUCH an amazing dress! I was a bit put off by the brown, as it's not a colour I EVER wear, but it's not too overwhelmingly brown in person! I'm loving that poster, how great is AHS,!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely be getting it. AHS is THE best, I'm obsessed with it.

      Delete
  2. The kitty dress! Oh my its amazing! Have a good one lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: