Saturday 28 December 2013

Oh, Christmas!


Working in retail, it's essentially been Christmas for me for the last four months, but that doesn't mean I've been any less excited about it, I love Christmas! I love Christmas trees, I love Christmas films and hey, I like getting gifts (as well as nailing it when giving them). So it's is a bit weird that it feels so drawn out yet is over so quickly.

Christmas being wrapped up (ahem!) does mean I'll be able to look forward to the new year though, and start my beautiful 2014 Frankie diary - I can't wait! With that being said, I have been snapping a few photos of the festive period that I'd like to share with you before 2013 really is over and done with, so here they are.

Did you have a nice Christmas? I'm sure I've eaten entirely too much of everything... Merry Eatmas(!)




Gran gets a cashmere jumper.


Old lady, Suzie, getting into the Christmas spirit.


Walk through the park for Destination: Christmas.





I've managed to evade Christmas pudding on more than one occasion in the last few days, but I do enjoy the ceremony of it.



Boxing Day spread.







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you enjoyed your Christmas festivities! Food is always a main factor when it comes to the holidays! That Boxing Day spread!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, it's actually been pretty good to just relax. I kmow about that food!

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: