Sunday 8 April 2012

NOTD: Easter Eggs.

I've given a lot of thought to this design, and I'm very pleased with the results. I wanted something Easter-themed and springy, despite the weather acting to the contrary. Some of my favourite similar designs can be found here, here, here and here. Kim from Sweet Monday also did a similar combination, I'm really liking having a different pretty pastel colour on each nail, can it just be Spring forever?


White nail-art pen, eBay
Base colours:
Apricot Punch, Rimmel 'I &heart; Lasting Colour' (scented and smells lovely)
Lilac Dream, Models Own
Jade Stone, Models Own
U & I, MUA Love Hearts
Top Turquoise, Models Own
Top & Basecoat:
421 Clearly Clear, Rimmel 'Lycra PRO'




In related news, if you're a regular reader of my blog you may be following my Photo A Day April challenge and therefore may remember the nail transfers I photographed for the 'post' challenge. Well, the lovely Jan Christie, the eBayer I bought the transfers from checked out my blog and sent me a message. I still haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but if you head over to Effie's Makeup Box you can check out Heather's efforts involving both cats and pugs.

If you go to Jan's eBay store and fancy picking up your own transfers, you can type 'intoruth' in the order form and she'll send you a few free samples with your order.
I hope you have a great rest of Easter Sunday, I have one more blog on the way because it's a three-blog kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: