Monday 15 March 2010

This is me reviewing how well another shoot went..

..it was ok, better than the last one.
It was interesting to be thrown into everything and be given a ready-styled model. We were shooting this mini brief based around the film The Hunger - which the clothes were inspired by - for Dazed&Confused/I-D, the images were quite blue.
No photos to show you this time, we weren't taking them on my camera, and as a matter of fact I wasn't really taking anything.

At least there were less rows, even though the same person who was annoying the first time is even more annoying this time. No research, again. Nice one.

I wish I'd found this myself, I didn't. I love Lily Allen. I hope this photograph is up at the NPG, I can't wait to go home and see it if it is.

I have to really prepare for my shoot on Thursday, it's not too hard, just need to get around 20-30 questions and mix them up for each guy to answer, I think it's much easier to get them to fill it in rather than record them, I bet it could get really frustrating having to type it out, plus it will give each of them something to do while I'm photographing another. I can't wait to do it though.

I went to the doctors today and they are giving away a free cinema ticket in exchange for a chlamydia test. Bizarre, it's to give people incentive so they make their 2000 quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: