Thursday 18 March 2010

Men being men.




© Ruth Johnston 2010.

"I'll have to be honest and say I'm a bit of breast man!"
The shoot today went quite well, I have a feeling that my final images are within what I took today, I just need to tweak some of them. It was a lot easier than I expected, but boiling hot. I think I took enough time, I just hope that it wasn't too boring for my models really, they did a good job anyway.

My mind has been going 10 to the dozen today, I think it's thanks to a good breakfast.
My dissertation proposal is been looked upon in good favour and I've found lots of journals to help me out, I can't wait to start it properly, even if the thought of 10,000 words is unbelievably daunting. Everything to do with university work is whirling round in my head and it feels amazing to be so interested, even in other people's work, today was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: