Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tuesday Tabs #19

I haven't been very good at blogging recently and it makes me a bit sad because I like doing it so much, most other things have been nice though so I can't complain.

Catch Your Eye Mini Wall Clock, $44.99, Modcloth
This is such a cute wall-clock, I don't even mind that it's a bit of a novelty item, it would look so nice in our hallway.



I just really love Keane and I don't care who knows it, this is my favourite track from their new album, it makes me so pleased that it's summer. I currently have Keane and King Charles on repeat, which is unusual for me but both albums are so great.



Heart Mesh Flippy Dress, £48, Topshop
I usually avoid Topshop in an attempt to avoid disappointment, but this dress is too adorable. It would be awesome for a date but the price tag is a bit much for what is (come on, Topshop!) though I'd certainly be pleased to own it.



I sure hope this movie is as good as it looks, it's been a while since I've seen a new film like this and I love Steve Carrell when he's serious.



Horse=print dip-hem blouse, £28, Dorothy Perkins



Backless Shirt Dress, £39, Oh My Love for Topshop
I seriously need to have a sort-through of my wardrobe, I'm sure I have some pretty summer dresses in there somewhere, I have to, just to stop myself from picking up cute little numbers like this. It would be so great for a day like today.



ASOS VIXON Flatform Creepers, £35, ASOS
I've been waiting forever for a pair of more affordable creepers, although I'm not dying about the colour of these I may bear them in mind, even if they are a bit more Autumn/Winter. Thank you, ASOS.



You Bring Light to the World Ceramic Tile, Rob Ryan
I have a new favourite Rob Ryan tile. ♥

Link Love:
  • Hanging Basket Garden DIY — Moon and I have just put out our tomatos out and planted a load of other tasty vegetables and a strawberry plant, fingers crossed it all goes according to plan. I love this tutorial for hanging baskets, they would look nice in our tiny garden. I wish this place was ours so we could do up the garden properly.
  • Charlie's apartment from HBO's 'Girls' — Girls is my current favourite programme, it's perfect, I can't even properly express how much I enjoy everything about it. The LA times have done a beautiful feature talking about Charlie's apartment, which was featured in the show a couple of weeks ago. I was at thinking to myself how great it was so I'm pleased that they've featured some more detailed images, the bed is so neat!
  • Jubilee Novelties from HelloYou Creatives — I'd love a temporary tattoo of the Queen.

  • There are far too many clothes this week, clearly I'm trying to tell myself something, but I think I'm wrong. Short and sweet this week, I think, I'm promising myself to give this a bit of a boost in the coming weeks.

    1 comment:

    1. So glad Keane is up there for you! I usually just get the bored look from people when I mention that I enjoy their music :( The Rob Ryan tile is awesome, there's always something about his choice of colours that makes me happy.

      ReplyDelete

    Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

    You might also like: