Thursday 28 June 2012

Little Eight.

Here's an outfit from the other day which I quite liked, as well as some recent things that I've bought and liked ♥. I'm so pleased because I couldn't fit into these shorts six months ago and now I do. I feel like I was channelling my inner child a bit with this one, but sometimes it's nice to not worry about carrying off a certain look.

T-shirt: New Look
Necklace: Gift
Shorts: Peacocks
Socks: New Look
Shoes: Converse



Excuse my nearly makeupless face, I'm only wearing Dermablend, and despite my tired eyes I don't think I look too bad.



Nails: Models Own: Soda Pop Pink, Aciiied
I mainly only painted my nails for the sake of having the day off, I really want to get my nail art back up to scratch for my holiday next week.




So, like I said on Tuesday, I went a little crazy on the ASOS sale. I'm actually sending a couple of things back, but it's alright because what I have left is still nice. If you're interested, the items I'm sending back are the bag I mentioned a couple of Tuesday Tabs ago - it is a bit more fluorescent than I would have liked, which is sad because the teal zip is mainly what made me fall for it, I also picked up elephant print jeans which as with most trousers on my 5'3" body, were just not a good fit, plus I didn't like the print in real life as much as I thought I would, sure I love animal-prints but I'm still particular about them.


Timeless for ASOS [x]
I love these shoes, it's always the best when you first put on a pair of shoes and they're comfy straight away and don't really need any wearing in. I wore these all the way into work and was blister-free by the time I arrived. I'd definitley recommend them, especially for the price they're at now.






[x]
This was my second choice after the bag I'm sending back. I thought it would be good for the holiday. The colours are nice and light so it's a good summer bag, it's mainly a rucksack but can be either two straps or one, which is pretty neat. It's also really roomy, which is something I always need in a bag, just so I can opt to put my SLR in there if I need to, so this will be great for Turkey.
You might also notice that I was a bit cheeky and popped out to get the map-print Tee & Cake t-shirt from Topshop that I mentioned earlier this week



[x]
This was kind of on a whim but I've been kind on edge over scratching my new phone's face so at least I have a nice way to not do that now. ♥





If you subscribe to Glossybox, you'll know that The Garden Pharmacy are offering 20% off Dermablend products until July. I snapped this up, as with the discount is was still £19 and as you're only using a small amount at a time, I feel like it will last forever. I was also surprised to learn that the sample pack in this month's box was £4.99! The Garden Pharmacy were also nice enough to include this sample of Vichy 24hr moisturiser.


Have you snapped up anything nice in the ASOS sale yet, or grabbed any other bargains?

5 comments:

  1. I love that cute phone case!

    Just found your blog, great post! I'm now following you.

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog, maybe follow back?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blue shoes and your vintage map print top is amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your so cute! loveeee those blue shoes and that bag!! amazing!

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you
    write. The sector hopes for even more passionate
    writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

    Review my web blog - free youtube views mac

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: