Sunday 1 July 2012

Visit.

We had Moon's brother to stay with us for a couple of days, and it just happened to coincide with my day off and an evening shift, so he was easy to entertain. After showing him around the delights of Newbury, we spent most of the first afternoon in the garden with Little Doll playing with the new 'toy' he bought her, before having dinner and settling down to watch 'Jeff Who Lives At Home', which is a nice but awkward movie.

On Friday, we killed it on Rayman (twice) before heading back into town so I could go to work. After I got home, we had Long over for a few drinks, which turned into a few more... Friday night, Gentlemen.


Doll's expression in so funny, I think this will have been the warmest weather she's seen so she was panting a little. I've read panting in cats can be a sign of health problems but I don't think there's anything wrong with her, plus she was running around a lot. If it gets much warmer I'll have to start putting suncream on her ears ♥.



Edward spent one whole pound on this furry 'wiggly' snake from a hawker in town. It is a good cat toy but I think it's meant to be for children so I'm not sure how that works...



I really like this photo, even if Moon is stuffing his face with wrap.



The longer we live here, the more I actually really love our garden, it's deceptively huge as well, it's only going to get better once it's warmer and we can have barbecues all day every day.



The colours, nom ♥.



I was pretty pleased with my culinary efforts, I made bacon & cheese twists and sausage rolls with salad, which I've made before but really do go down a treat.



I had a shift-around of the lounge so it's a bit more social, it's growing on me even if it compromises our space a little.



Moon showing signs of his old age by wrapping up in a blanket.



This doesn't fit with any of the others but is from early Friday afternoon when Edward was excited that we could feed Doll some chicken that was heading out of date.



Boys.




We had a good soundtrack to the evening provided by Dry the River and King Charles.



For once, Doll was incredibly well-behaved and slept most of the evening, before waking up as we were all heading to bed.




The general gist of Friday night. *hic







It was really nice to have Edward come and stay with us as it's been a while since we last saw him and I think Moon likes having him around. He loved Doll and even put up with her nonsense, I hope he'll be able to visit more frequently while he's back home from Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: