Friday 27 July 2012

Pink Lemonade.

If you're in England right now, you may notice that it's been a little warm. So, this is what I wore yesterday to go shopping in Reading with my sister, I picked this skirt up in the New Look sale last week, and I love it. I'm a bit sad that it gets so creased so easily as it means I can't wear it all the time like I want to. It's such a flattering length, and I feel like I can actually go bare-legged without feeling too self-conscious, I sure hope that this heat lasts.

Top: Fat Face
Necklace: Punky Pins
Belt: (with skirt) New Look
Skirt: New Look
Flip Flops: Fitflop



I usually don't bother doing anything with my hair because I'm so inept at that kind of thing, but I gave doing a 'proper' bun a go and I think it worked out rather well. It was perfect for the hot weather and what feels like my first proper day off in ages.





4 comments:

  1. I luv shopping at reading oracle! And I also luv the skirt - I'm looking for a skirt that length and style for summer and for work wear. I'll have to keep my eye out next time when I pass my local new look! Thanks for this post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, I've been searching for a similar one in a different colour, I love it that much, thanks for the kind comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! I'm loving New Looks sale atm, there's so much stuff to choose from. You're necklace is super cute!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle, that really means a lot. I just wish I was closer to a larger New Look store so I could find more bargains.

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: