Monday 2 July 2012

New Do.

I probably picked the most miserable day to do it, but it's one of just two free days I have left before heading off to Turkey on Friday and I was in desperate need of a chop. It's been almost a whole year since I cut my hair last, there are a few reasons why but it's done. I've found a nice hairdressers too, I'm so pleased with how it looks and at such a reasonable price too. I think it's far too perfectly styled a cut for me though so I'll probably do it a bit different from this once I've done it myself.




I wish I'd been a bit more adventurous as it feels like I've had the same hair cut for around ten years, which apart from a few exceptions, I basically have. I'm making a promise to myself to make a bigger change the next time I go, now probably would have been as good a time as any but I wasn't quite ready to take the plunge. At least now, I have slightly lighter hair that's better suited to a hot country, someone should definitely get to telling England that it's July, so glad to be going away.

Moon cooked us a curry tonight, it was tasty, I'm so full I almost can't move.


3 comments:

  1. Your hair look amazing! I know what you mean by not changing your hairstyle haha, I don't think I'd ever change it apart from growing out my fringeof making my hair longer!

    Lovely post!
    http://gemsies.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks fab! :)
    Take a look at my blog and let me know what you think!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: