Thursday 19 July 2012

Creampuff Lace.


I had an interview today, so it was a nice excuse to make a little bit of effort. I hope the weather starts to be a bit easier to predict soon as I headed out in a coat and was sweltering by the time I made it into town.


This dress is always one I go to for most things and is easy to dress up or down. It only cost around £8 a few years ago but it's lasted quite well considering it's Primark.

Dress: Primark (ages ago)
Necklace: Vintage
Vest: New Look
Tights: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Red Herring at Debenhams



I wanted to mention the 'lip cream' I'm wearing today. Collection 2000's Cream Puff in Cotton Candy, I like this product so much I've also bought it in a nude shade. Generally I'm not a big fan of lip glosses as I can find them to be a bit sticky, even with more expensive brands, but I've found a winner with this one. At just £2.99 it doesn't break the bank either and it goes on so smoothly, leaving my lips feeling velvety soft and not slimey. It also has a matt-finish which I'm attracted to, as well as a light vanilla scent.

As I have quite thin lips, I don't like to wear stuff on my lips that often but I love this product and it's nice to have a bit of colour, without my lips drying out like they often do with lipsticks. I cannot recommend this highly enough, and actually picked it up after seeing it on a couple of other beauty blogs. It's definitely a good in-between for lipgloss and lipsticks, especially if you're not a big fan of sticky lipglosses like me.



Have you tried it out yet? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous! I see so many people mentioning Primark these days, I wish they had a store in Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is one of my faves, but you do sometimes really have to look in Primark, and sometimes it can be shopping hell. It is great for bargain-price fashion items though. :)

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: