Thursday 16 August 2012

Reddish.

I'm not really sure why I did it, but I did. I'm now red again, I'm very lazy when it comes to trying new things so at least I tried a different kind of dye. This is actually the first time I've ever dyed my hair myself, as I usually get someone else to do it and actually I don't think it's come out too bad. This might be my official 'announcement' of my bob too, yeah, that happened.

I didn't want to go too wild because I've got a grown-up job to start in a matter of days, but it's enough for me. On the box it says it's mahogany but I'd say it's more of a plum colour at the moment, obviously it's a bit darker right now anyway as it's still washing out bit by bit but the dye itself was more purple than red in my opinion. It actually seems to have held really well with only a little washing out at a time, it also doesn't come off on towels/get everywhere for ages afterwards like it usually does.


The mousse seemed to go on a lot easier than standard dye and the coverage was much easier in terms of finding what was and what wasn't dyed.



Have you tried any of the mousse dyes before? I can only recommend this one, especially if you can't rope your boyfriend into doing it for your when it takes your fancy at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: