Saturday 11 August 2012

Photo An Hour #2: 07/08

I had some really lovely feedback from my first 'Photo An Hour' post, so I thought I'd do another, it was another day off, where all I could do was personal admin, but it's also the day I had my interview for my new job, so it ended up being a pretty great day.


10am: It was pretty tough waking up, I've been so tired lately.


11am: Essentials / Little Cat not getting the concept of the open window, she's learnt quickly though.


12pm: Dippy egg for breakfast / Spot of nail-painting - both big deals in their own right.


1pm: Post / Photoshopping.


2pm: Interview outfit / Off to Newbury train station to get the train to Reading.


3pm: Reading.


4pm: On the way back to Newbury from my interview.


5pm: Spreading the good news.


6pm: Pizza to celebrate.


7pm: Moon attempting to cheat the batteries for my other Instax camera (which ended up not working).


8pm: To Sainsbury's for supplies.


9pm: Crazy Cores! / Checking out 'The Girl Who Became Three Boys', which was really stupid.


10pm: Hot drink/wind down time.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOh this is so pretty cool and nifty!
    You go girly for getting that job!!! Kudos to you!

    Andie
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea to do, might have to try it one day! loved looking through them, i'm a new follower, take a look at my blog please, wwww.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: