Friday 3 August 2012

Photo An Hour #1: 30/07.

I've been meaning to give this a go for ages, and I actually really enjoyed it, so I might give it another try in the future. I wasn't doing anything that exciting on Monday, except for catching up on personal admin and enjoying my day off relaxing. I quite enjoyed focussing in on smaller details though, it will be really fun to try when I'm really busy. I'm just assuming the rules are to take a photo every hour for 12 hours, I've adjusted them slightly and added two that I hope compliment each other.

I've spent today mucking around with my layout and details, but I won't ramble and will just show you these photographs and let them speak for themselves. I do enjoy a good photo-challenge.

You should check out The Dainty Squid for the best 'Photo An Hour' posts, so inspiring and one of my favourite blogs.

9am: Sorting out what to wear and doing my hair / Last bowl of Fruit Loops for breakfast.


10am: Letting Little Doll outside / Taking in the laundry.


11am: Editing photographs / Faithful feline companion watches over me intently...


12pm: Spot of blogging.


1pm: Lunchtime, tasty salami and salad wrap / Little Doll lusting after ham.


2pm: Organising my new baskets from TK Maxx and making the space under the TV look tidy.


3pm: Working through my Turkey photo album, and there's still so much more to do!


4pm: My most detested of tasks - sorting out my wardrobe, I don't even know how it gets like this.


5pm: Moon came home and flopped on the couch to regale me with tales of his day at work.


6pm: Cooking time!


7pm: Teatime
Sausages, spinach, potatoes and broad beans, nomz.


8pm: Milk pit-stop to Sainsbury's.


9pm: Settling down for my first ever viewing of 'Armageddon' with a snugmug full of coffee.

7 comments:

  1. This is a fab idea, I love this post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant post! I love a good photo challenge too, I did the photo a day challenge but kept forgetting to do it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :), I did a photo a day challenge too and I kept forgetting too, so gave up, they are fun though.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving this post :D have just discovered you through the ivory smokes award post and am following you now, cant wait to try this challenge tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,

    I am a newbie to into Ruth but I have to say how much I love this post, how much I love your keypad and how much I want to steal this idea. I love it, will be checking out the Dainty Squid too, but please do more of this as I would love to see it

    Amazing Post

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli, this is one of the nicest comments I've ever had, thanks so much. The plan is definitely to do more, I hope I'll have some time to soon. :) x

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: