Saturday 1 September 2012

If I Do.

Here are some photos from when I went to Brighton a couple of weekends ago. We were going to coincide it with a trip to the Rob Ryan exhibition at Charleston House in Lewes but didn't due to being totally skint as well as it being the perfect day to be by the sea. I guess everyone else thought the same too as Brighton was the most busy I think I ever remember seeing it and it's not as though we don't go there often. This was my first outing of my Nikon 1, it's so neat and I think it's done a pretty good job.

Sunglasses: M:UK at Boots
Necklaces: Topshop & Gift
Dress: Topshop
Belt: eBay
Tote: Alphabet Bags
Sandals: Primark

Hopefully we'll get going to the Rob Ryan exhibition by the time it closes at the end of October as I'll be getting a less disappointing pay cheque at the end of September (words cannot even describe how sad I am today, not like I had to eat or anything...), and we're on the same timetable for the first time probably in forever.

We breezed passed the traffic thanks to the trusty Satnav, the parking was awful though and we ended up having to park in Hove, a little further away than we would have liked.





We had lunch at The Little Devil Rose in Hove, we had a starter and a main for £4.95, it was my first proper try of Thai food and really tasty considering it was just two ladies running the whole restaurant.




So many people swimming!


Choccywoccydodah.


Interior of a shop I've never had the chance to go into before, England At Home. So lovely, reminds me of InSpitalfields mixed with a real-life Modcloth.



We passed a civil ceremony on our way to The Lanes and this was their perfect, shiny wedding car.




Saturday is vintage market day, the perfect way to prepare for a bit of Snoopers Paradise.





Cooling off in Dave's Comics.







Snoopers Paradise.








Finished the day with ice lollies, wonderful.
It was such a nice day out, even if we were a little pressed for time thanks to parking so far away and being a slave to the meter. I wish there were more opportunities to do things like this but with what little sun we've had, days like these are few and far between, some consistent weather would be nice. It's only September though so there's still time.

I listened to Spector's album, 'Enjoy It While It Lasts', all day yesterday, it's so good, can't wait to see them at Gathering in October. My favourite song is 'Celestine' but 'Never Fade Away' is a close second.

1 comment:

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: