Wednesday 5 September 2012

What I Wore: 02/09

Here's what I wore for my lunch date with Moon on Sunday. I would have loved to have worn a skirt and I should really have worn trousers, I have my fingers and toes crossed for an Indian summer. Although I love autumn, I'm not quite ready to put my sandals away just yet. It's nice to still have a chance to show off what I'm wearing as soon it will be all about wearing the same winter coat day in and day out.

Cardigan: Topshop
Necklace: Gift
Shirt: Vintage — To Be Worn Again, Brighton
Bag: Yucca
Shorts: Uniqlo
Tights: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Red Herring, Debenhams

I suppose something nice about having to put my autumn wardrobe to use is getting to discover items I'd forgotten about, so it's like having new clothes. I'm hoping it will curb my spending a little, I've been living in this Topshop chunky knit lately and it's nice to have it back.

6 comments:

  1. You look fab!

    I'm in the process of organising my whole house including clothes so I'm hoping after I'm don't that I can do wiwt posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alana :)
      Can't wait to see your 'WIWT' posts, I've just decluttered my wardrobe I couldn't find anything and now feel like I have shiny new clothes to wear x

      Delete
  2. This is adorable :3 I love your shirt!
    I'm 100% ready for A/W clothing, I never know what to wear in summer because I'm all about layering and dark clothes...definitely not for the sunshine! Though it seems so far this month we've had lots of sun, I can't wait for some snow.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, snow would be lovely, and I love layering too, nothing better than feeling cosy. It's just a shame to feel as though we've not have much of a summer, at least it's nice this week at least though. :3

      Delete
  3. That shirt's gorgeous, good find! I've been desparately hanging onto summer as well, but now that you mention it I probably do have a few gems hidden away that I could dig out for autumn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kirsty. Isn't it like having shiny new things? I used to completely pack my winter wardrobe away which was amazing, but also meant I'd 'some how' end up with tons more clothes, oops!

      Delete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: