Thursday 6 September 2012

Photo An Hour: 31/08

Why not? I know I'm a little late. It's been a mental week, I can't believe that it's September now, what a crazy six months it's been. Moving out, getting my first paid job (albeit minimum wage), quitting that job and getting a real proper job with prospects, something I've been wanting more than anything for over a year. I guess I won't have much to complain about anymore.

7am Missing my train to work by seconds and finding out I can get one half an hour later each morning was a pretty good way to start the end of the working week.
I've since found that the later train is horrible.


8am On the bus, one of my favourite parts of my commute / Where I work is actually lovely, especially as it's decided to be sunny lately, it's easy to forget that it's a business park.


9am: My newly set up swanky Samsung monitors.


10am: Working through the to-do list I set myself.


11am: Appropriate 'Elevenses'


12pm: Desk organisation.


1pm: Soundtrack for the day / Changing my mind about juice in cans.


2pm: Vue shoes at my new job.


3pm: What I spent most of the day working on.


4pm: Being able to use these in a practical way is the best.


5pm: Sorting out what to do next / Home time.


6pm: Catching the delayed but luxurious train home. One day I hope to finish an episode of The US Office.


7pm: Spaghetti and meatballs for tea.


This isn't 'within' the 'Photo an Hour' timeline, but I figured I'd share this with you anyway. #catlady
Soundtrack to the day:

5 comments:

  1. the last picture made me laugh so much, such a cute cat!
    please take a look, www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's a babe, a bit of a pain but I could eat her up all the same :) x

      Delete
  2. haha your cat picture was amazing! :D what is your job? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a little mean as my boyfriend just plonked her there while I was in the middle of the washing up, shows how she's changed though as I didn't get any claws! I'm an Online Merchandiser, but I've spent a lot of this week on Photoshop rather than any real merchandising, although there was a little more of that today, it's good fun and it feels like I'm really using my degree :)

      Delete
  3. Aww your cat is so fluffy and cute! Your job looks interesting, LOVE that you get to use those pens too - I'm a little obsessive about cute stationery haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: