Tuesday 27 November 2012

What I Wore 25/11: Rusty Legs.

It feels like such a long time since I last wore a pair of nice coloured tights, I blame my current distance from Primark. I hit up a Primark at the weekend looking ONLY for tights and came out with some lovely pairs, these orange rust ones are beaut and I'm so pleased to have colourful legs again. These ones are nice and thick too, pretty perfect timing considering it's supposed to snow soon.

So, this is what I wore when Moon and I were mooching around craft fairs and town last Sunday. These boots are now really comfortable, I was really worried for a second but I'm so pleased with them, they're perfect for puddles.

Accidental nearly all Primark outfit (!)
Coat: Primark
Scarf: Primark
Necklace: And Mary at Porta
Dress: House of Fraser
Bag: Jo Totes
Tights: Primark
Socks: New Look
Boots: ASOS


I'm a little bit annoyed that I treated myself to a Jo Totes bag just a couple of weeks before their amazing Black Friday offers, but I'm really pleased with it all the same. It's going to be perfect for keeping my bigger cameras in when I shoot a wedding next month and when lugging my DSLR around Florida at Christmas.



I'm so excited about owning this little guy, my second purchase from Porta in Brighton. Similar to Modcloth's trademark 'Winston' pug necklace, and I'm pretty sure he's made by the same person, but I can't resist a bulldog and I thought he was slightly better designed, he looks just like the office visitor we had last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: