Friday 16 November 2012

Sunday, Sweet Sunday.

I've probably said this a million times before, but Sundays are my favourite day and more so as I've become older. They're made for being a bit sleepy and doing things because you want to rather than because you have to - the best incentive for carrying out any activity!

Having a full-time job means lie-ins for me now mean waking up at around half 8-9am - much to Moon's disgust - but I think it's great because I'm still well-rested but am really able to seize the day.

I know that's it's practically the weekend now but it's been super difficult to find time this week so here are some extra photos from our Sunday walk last weekend. Getting muddy and taking in such lovely autumnal colours isn't so bad.


A gratuitous photo of Doll, who seems to be making it her life's mission this week to be as irritating as possible :(.







What I Wore:
Coat: Primark
Scarf: Gift
Dress: Topshop
Bag: Yucca
Tights: M&S
Boots: Fitflop
There were other ones but the sun was crazy-bright and I looked all squinty.



Being one of the only decent places to walk a dog, Greenham Common is one of the best places for dogs spotting, ever!








Sometimes eavesdropping can be my downfall - I've decadently had two 'proper' hot chocolates since Sunday, so luxurious.



I know the chicken looks a little weird, it's because we used the legs for curry about a week before.

You might have seen some similar ones in my Photo An Hour yesterday, but afternoons out like this make it so much fun to just snap away.

I'm so excited for this weekend, we're heading down to Brighton, my favourite city, tonight for comedy and are sleeping over . The Christmas lights are going on tonight too so I think it's a definite excuse for a spot of shopping on Saturday!

Because we sell Christmas trees at work I've really tried to hold off feeling too excited too early, I know it's only November, but the Coca-Cola advert was on last week so I'm really getting into the festive spirit now. I've already bought my first bauble and am counting down the days until appropriate silly jumper and The Muppets Christmas Carol time. Only five more Tuesdays and it will actually be Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. some beautiful photos, and the hot chocolate looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawww, how can a cat that's sooooo gorgeous be so irritating!? I understand though, I love my kitty but sometimes I just want to hide from him.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: