Tuesday 2 September 2014

How Pinteresting!

I've been using Pinterest for a little over two years now and I tend to dip in and out, pinning everything for a two week period and then ignoring it for a month or two.

I think really I'm like that with most things online, and some days computers, phones and gadgets are just not the one. That said, Pinterest can be a really great place to invigorate the mind and inspire, whether it's soothing a bit of wanderlust or finding something new to cook, there are times when it's become a bit of a go-to.

Without wanting to say similar things to what has already been said, I thought I'd just share a few of my favourite pins from August with you.

I'm still not sure where I'll be going with this but it's just some more of me trying to put some things out there and get something other than photographs of days out up here. Diary posts are nice but I always think of this place as an online scrapbook.



1 // Blue Lagoon, Iceland :: I've still got that long-lasting hankering for an Icelandic break, not sure if our money-diet will allow it as the deadline we set ourselves is drawing nearer, so beautiful photographs might have to do it for now.
2 // 'A Better 'Yes' Down the Road' :: Definitely helps with some recent uncertain feelings.
3 // Vitamin Boosting Juices :: I was big into smoothies and the like a couple of months ago, I think I want to get back into it. Changes of the season and upheavals in life usually bring illness and I'd like to prevent that, please.
4 // Silhouettes on Colourful Curtains :: Design.Love.Fest never fails to inspire when it comes to photo shoots and this is just some really lovely styling. That's the kind of thing that makes me long to 'do Photography' again.

+BONUS // Samoyed Puppy :: All the fluff.


I'm really after feedback, is this the kind of post that you enjoy reading? Should I do more of them?

Even after those 2 years I mentioned before, I feel like I'm still getting a hang of this Pinterest thing, you're welcome to follow me on the journey if you like :: http://www.pinterest.com/intoruth/

:: Have you entered my giveaway to win tickets to the Royal Berkshire County Show on the 20th September? ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: