Tuesday 9 September 2014

Northern Ireland To-Dos.



Hello, I'm Ruth and I'm a perpetual list-maker.
Our visit to Ireland this time round is definitely designed to be a decompress and de-stress kind of trip but the planner in me does have a few things I'd like to do while we're there.

Things have settled down a lot now Moon's dad is based there more permanently and we'll be heading over that way more often as time goes on but I think because it's by the seaside, I'm always going to see it as a holiday and holidays always call for making a few plans.

I'm really looking forward to this trip as we'll be going it alone for a couple of days beforehand and it marks my last proper holiday until Christmas (I should think) before I start my new job.

Do you have any County Antrim travel tips that you'd be willing to share?
You can check out posts from my previous trips :: here.

:: Have you entered my giveaway to win tickets to the Royal Berkshire County Show on the 20th September? ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: