Monday 15 September 2014

Ireland on Instagram

Today marks the beginning of something new and going back to working hard. Last week was just the opposite.

I'll try and fit in sharing a few more of my 'proper' photos from our Northern Ireland mini-break over the next few days but for now, here are some Instagram snaps in case you missed them. We had such a nice, relaxing time and it was extra precious given that we're set to be pretty busy over the next few weeks.


Spying the Super-Moon as we arrived in at Belfast // Seaview to The Skerries from our bedroom window.


Cliff-side selfie in Portstewart // Amazed by the blue sea and sky.


Dipping toes in the sea, in Ireland, in September // Walking along the beautiful Whiterocks beach.


I don't think the novelty of being at the beach when I could be in an office will ever wear off.


Dinner at the 'famous' Portrush Harbour Bistro.


Belfast Castle from their wonderful cat garden // Tapas at the amazing Barking Dog.


The viewing platform in Victoria Square looking out on the whole of Belfast. Pity it was such a foggy day.


Freshly rolled haybales // Visiting Game of Thrones' landmark, The Dark Hedges.


Chips and ice cream in Ballycastle.


Big ugly proper carrots // Sampling Coleraine's flagship brew bar.


Amazing food at Neptune and Prawn.


Making the most of our last day with more time by the sea.

In another update, I'll be contacting the winner of the two Berkshire County Show tickets later today. Unfortunately it's not looking to be as easy as I first thought as I've spotted a few cheaters in the last couple of weeks but keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: