Saturday 15 November 2014

Light It Up.


It's pretty likely that I'm a little late to the fireworks party, especially as most displays will have been and gone by now, but here are my Bonfire Night photograph efforts.

We popped over to Chieveley for their firework display on 5th November and found the best pub in Ye Olde Red Lion for a dinner, honestly, I know you can't really go wrong with belly pork but this was ah-may-zing!


I think Chieveley's display is the biggest near us and although the fireworks didn't last all that long and their bonfire was tiny, it was a good display and I even saw a few bangers that I don't think I've seen before. Plus Catherine wheels, the best!






Loved the atmospheric full moon, I think I could really get better at photographing it if I put a bit of time in to it.







We've actually been meaning to have our own firework display since last year and have a selection of Lidl's finest in the 'cat cupboard' in our kitchen. I hope to definitely make the effort, at least by New Year's - if they even still work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: