Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Treats.


Christmas Day this year was a quiet one but one that was packed with food and films. I'm not sure I've ever felt like such a glutton, but it was worth it.

I've been spoilt with lots of nice gifts, from a Studio Ghibli lunch bag to a new purse, and not one, but two selfie sticks(!) My Christmas gifts to myself this year were a new backpack and a ticket to Hong Kong for next year - which I'm crazy-excited about!


Christmas breakfast, feat bear.



Selfie stick w/ radish.



Doll's Christmas gift was being allowed into the garden for a little bit, I reckon she kind of misses being at home and coming and going as she pleases but she's doing really well adjusting even if it will only have to be for a few more days.







Classic prawn cocktail(!)



Sister's Christmas jumper :)


I hope you had a fun, festive, food-filled day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: