Wednesday 10 December 2014

Paper Wishlist.

It's no secret that I'm a big stationery fan, in fact starting a new notebook is one of those satisfying little things that just brings me joy. That said, with growing older, in the same way I've (tried to) work my wardrobe, I've found that a few key pieces that I'll actually use are far more important than picking up every pretty-looking thing I can get my hands on.

I was renowned for starting notebooks and moving onto another one before getting halfway through. Now, I try to make the most of what I've got before starting again, we're still talking about stationery here.

With all that said, Christmas is coming and that marks a point where it's time to start new diaries and re-write dates to remember in calendars, and with that said, here are four paper-related things on my Christmas wishlist this year.


1 // 2015 Frankie Diary – I picked up a Frankie Diary last year and have used it throughout 2014, still loving its cutesy page designs and having a space to physically write out my weekly plans - Google calendar just isn't the same but I do put everything everywhere. The likelihood is that I'll be bagging the 2015 diary as a gift to myself before Christmas rolls around but it's so beautiful that I thought it was the decent thing to share it with you all the same.

2 // Cat Daddy by Jackson Galaxy – I came across My Cat from Hell a little while ago and as someone whose cat isn't from hell but is a lot more standoffish than I would like, I do enjoy learning about acceptable cat behaviour and why Doll is the way she is. This book might be a bit of a throwaway and I do have plenty of books on my 'to-read' list at the moment but it also seems like an easy read to pass the time over the Christmas holidays.

3 // One Line a Day: A Five Year Memory Book – This looks like the first diary of its kind that might work out pretty well for me. Much easier to do that write a whole entry, it would be really nice to have something like this to look back on.

4 // Rifle Paper Co. 2015 Appointment Calendar – Isn't this beautiful? I've admired the Rifle Paper Company from afar for what feels like ages now but this is the first practical piece of their's that I've genuinely wanted to get my hands on. Like I said, I write everything everywhere and a paper calendar is a must for our kitchen.

Do you have any stationery on your Christmas wishlist this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: