Monday 24 August 2015

Green Eco Dragon Farm.


As I mentioned in my birthday blog, the last few weekends have meant animals. So here's a little trip we took to the Green Dragon Eco Farm with Moon's brother and his brother's fiancé.



The boys were lucky that it wasn't so busy so they got a go on the go-karts.

The Green Dragon Eco Farm is only a short drive from our new home and we're still trying to get our bearings so after passing it on our way back from The Goat Centre I figured it would be a good place to check out.


What I Wore:
Vest: H&M / Bag: Hong Kong market / Skirt: Vintage / Belt: ASOS / Sandals: Office




Pesky cabbage whites has meant no broccoli will be happening on the farm next year, I know their pain... :(


I got some major veg patch envy, as well as a few ideas.

The farm only actually got animals a few months ago and it hasn't even been a year yet so it's still finding its feet but I think it's going to be awesome, especially next spring when they're hoping to have lots of baby EVERYTHING!



Catching grasshoppers.




Who knew something so cute could grow into big ugly turkeys :O





Hai.


Not a fan of flowery skirts..




Just before he sneezed right in my face.






We managed to spend a couple of hours there and for the £5.50 price tag, I thought that was pretty good. There's also a cute restaurant there and a small farm shop, which I'm hoping they'll expand a little as time goes on. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it to see how it grows and progresses.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: