Wednesday 26 August 2015

Wipeout by Invader.


During our visit to the PMQ, we stumbled up an exhibition from the semi-well-known street artist, Invader.

Not only was it a nice find, it was also a pretty interesting exhibition experience. It's one of the few gallery spaces that I've been to that has not only allowed photography, but actively encouraged it. Such is the nature of Invader's work that you can actually see it better with a little help from a small screen than with your naked eye.












We don't really get to go to a lot of exhibitions now we're so far away from London and I must admit that since leaving university I'm completely out of the loop relating to what's on and what's hot. Although naturally I've heard news of Banksy's new Dismaland installation and would really like to go.

Have you been to any neat art exhibitions or installations recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: