Sunday 2 August 2009

71.

Moon's brother is back, which means the inevitable return of his girlfriend, who I've decided is liked better by his mother than I am anyway. I mean, she can cut hair and charge £5, I take photographs for no money and have no job, especially not one in a field I'm hoping to progress in.
Never mind all the things I do for her son or how long I've been around, her other son's girlfriend can cut fucking hair! Everyone can join in and get it done. I'd have had mine done if I didn't feel so guilty about not liking her. I haven't completely put my finger on it yet as it changes from day to day.
I think it's just due to her personality not matching her face. You'd expect her to be at least a bit similar to me from looking at her, we even have similar hair. But she's really loud, without the personality to back it up. I've yet to see an example of an opinion of her own that isn't a variation of "it was ok". She's also incredibly needy, which when considering her and Edward's back story, I can't quite regard as sincere, and if it was, it's definitely hypocritical.
However she is, I don't really like hanging around when she's around. It feels like she's searching for approval(plus she's a bit stupid). Edward's like my brother, what she did was unforgivable, being an almost-eighteen year old boy, I could see the attraction of having what comes with being in a relationship, but he doesn't seem too bothered, so what's the point. Normally when people are in relationships, you can see why... I don't know.

I guess with no more vacations for the Moon fam on the horizon, I have to get used to seeing her.. however intrusive and irritating the situation may be.

I saw James May today, it was most unspectacular. The people who organised the event were stupid and could have done a much better job. Tickets should not be involved when the local paper basically advertises it to the county. Oh well. I papped him from afar all the same.

I have tons of photographs to go up and I sent off my 5 prints to the Jessops competition I was entering. They looked so awesome printed out, even if I do say so myself, it should would be nice to win something, although I realise the likelihood isn't particularly high, still, my images - as you will see within the next few days - weren't rubbish or anything.
I can't wait to get this lot up finally, at least on Facebook.

Moon's off to Devon on Monday, I will finally be able to relax and round up 07.08.09. I have been doing things constantly for the past 3 days. Zzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: