Thursday 13 August 2009

Holiday tomorrow!

Tomorrow I am off down to Portsmouth to catch a ferry to St Malo.
A week of definite sun, it will be good.
I've bought two waterproof disposable cameras so I can take some nice underwatery beachy photos. Will come back with some nice snapshots hopefully.
It's my first time back to that area for a little over 3 years now, I can't wait, it's wicked.
Although, the ferry is overnight and we have nowhere to sleep, hopefully that will all go ok anyway. I'll just watch HIMYM to pass the time.
May blog from the ferry if possible.
If not, see you in a week.

I love France, fresh bread and cake ♥

Also, it is my birthday whilst we are out there. I'm kind of glad that I don't have to go down the pub this year. I don't enjoy the idea of being 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: