Friday 7 August 2009

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

The Walking with Dinosaurs arena show was tonight. It was amazing, much better than the adverts suggested and definitely worth the money I paid for it. I'm actually still overwhelmed by the fact that I wasn't ripped off and that I actually had a good day without it raining.
Saying that, it was mega hot today and was so humid in New Malden, a mist was actually forming, which was pretty rank.

But yeah, my love for dinosaurs continues. One failing was not allowing their flying dinosaur to fly around into the crowd but as it was only a minor part it's not that big a deal. I wasn't even that motivated for it this morning, but man I'm pumped.
It was fantastic.
Also, The O2 is quite nice, but a bit surreal as they've tried to make it look like a town... even though it's indoors...

Pictures soon.



http://www.dinosaurslive.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: