Sunday 30 August 2009

:)

What a delightfully relaxing day.

I have a signed copy of Noah and the Whale's 'First Day of Spring', it's a bit less cheery than their last album, but I haven't given it a detailed listen yet. The film that Charlie Fin wrote to go along with it is quite nice, it's basically a big music video for the whole album, there's very little talking involved, but I'd still recommend it, the scene for 'Love of an Orchestra' is easily my favourite as of yet, and it's probably my favourite song on the album.
I was searching for it because they played it when I saw them last year but it was called something different (If you gotta run), glad I have a proper copy now though.


I Love You, Man also came in the post. It's still up there as one of my favourite films, it's so nice, I don't think I'll ever stop loving Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.
Totesmagoats(!!!)


Moon is at Reading today. Every year I see it on TV, I've never been, but I don't know if I want to. NME Stage looks horribly far away from the crowd.
Jamie T
The Maccabees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: