Thursday 6 August 2009

Number Eighty.

I tried to make some sort of set but it didn't work out as well as I thought.
I keep swinging from have too much to not having enough - I was using selective in that sentence previously but I couldn't think of the derivative to it, so you got that informal wording instead.

Anyway, I think some of them work better with each other than other but there's not much point of posting different images in different posts when these are all from the same day. I was a lovely day, I hope that because we had such a nice time, I'll be able to go there again before Summer's over, although to say my funds are drying up would be an understatement.

We visited the Saatchi Gallery, it was much nicer than other galleries I've been to, as someone who is interested in the creative industry, I am one of the few I am aware of that kind of dislikes galleries. I'll only go to one if I know that someone I'm interested in will have work there, otherwise I don't care. That's quite crap of me but I'm getting better.
I've also taken a few documentary style ones, that I reckon could be suitable for another competition that I'm thinking of entering. I might enter a different one of the Chaplin street performer, he was pretty funny, we stood watching him for quite a while.
The strawberry one is one of my favourite images I've ever taken..
30/07/09

The Saatchi Gallery.








Covent Garden.


Southbank.






Lovely.




I found out yesterday that the Summer Project doesn't require an RDB, I feel a bit put out by this as nothing was mentioned about it before, but oh well, it eases the workload and means I can work less restrictively, even though I felt like my research was going really well.
I've just seen that I rubbish girl on the course thought she'd failed but then discovered she hadn't. WHY didn't she?!

Other Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: