Tuesday 4 August 2009

Ho ho ho.

Edward and his girlfriend broke up, I have nothing to say about it.
It's good though, it means he can get on with finding someone better and that I can delete her from Facebook.
It's not done that you cheat on someone for nearly the entirety of a relationship, then break up with them, miss them for 2 months and get back with them, be okay for a while, then miss them when they go on holiday FOR A WEEK, only to finally break up with them 4 days later with just a week to go until their birthday. NOT just their "birthday" but their 18th birthday.
My 18th birthday was the best day of my life. She's ruined that opportunity, you never know though, he may end up realising the brilliance of what has happened.

On a more work related note, these are my 5 entries for the Jessops Summer Photography Competition, unedited.






This looks neat, but I can't remember the story of Fantastic Mr Fox from the book. Still, probably something to see, when it comes out in October.

1 comment:

  1. You entered the Jessops competition? Awesome :).
    You know I work there, right?
    I can't apply for the stupid competition though >.>
    UNFAIR!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: