Thursday 2 September 2010

#409.

Is Tumblr the new 'thing' to have when it comes to social networking?
I think I do quite like it and I can see why other people like it too, but really it's even worse than Twitter.
It just seems to be an endless stream of 'reblogging' and you always find really neat photos on there that have no credits or information because the reblogging has diluted everything so much.
It does have some pretty nice templates and the designs are a bit smoother than other blogging websites, but even with a constant overload of repeated opinion on standard sites, at least there is some original material somewhere.

I think it's because it's for 15-17 y/o's who like to think they're photographers/artists/different. I hate them. I hate everyone who isn't my age because they appreciate next to nothing properly. I think I would hate Me at that age, I don't see why anyone else should stand a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: