Tuesday 21 September 2010

Ikea.

These are from a few days ago, I only got internet back yesterday.







© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I bought some Ikea biscuits, they taste like Golden Grahams and are small enough to have as cereal, but they're still biscuits, I wish they were all different letters.

Most of my new equipment has arrived and I'm too scared to try it out but I have to do some sort of shoot of myself this evening to make up some flyers to give out at the Freshers Fayre tomorrow. I think I will do that and then get some proper postcards to leave around the University. It's one of the best ways to do it and the email thing doesn't seem to have come to light yet, but I guess I'll send another one of those round too.

I am the proud owner of a D90 and have put my D60 up on eBay, I feel a bit bad really though because my D60 has been pretty good to me and it is a pretty great camera, it's just that the D90 is much better and can do more. Plus its decrease in price was too hard to resist. I'm looking forward to testing it out properly when my project starts to get intense.

It's been quite liberating to not have internet, but I'm glad it's back and now I don't feel like I have to be on it 24-7.

My timetable has infuriated me and it's too close until my dissertation deadline. Umf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: