Sunday 5 September 2010

A series called "Breakfast".

This could be an interesting idea to look at, I really want to get some cool fabrics from Ikea to make some neat backdrops.
I think I would quite like to try avocado, it intrigues me.
© Jon Huck, 2007.

I also really like his project, "Couples", it's like a neat guessing game, they have features like this in magazines all the time, it might be a good starting point for my second self-led project, but that's ages away.
I've still got to get the half-Chinese one done, it should be fun, I just have to get some responses as I've only got 5 confirmed subjects so far despite having such a relatively large response initially.... I think it will get easier when it gets closer and I can be better at organising things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: