Thursday 9 September 2010

Summer book.

So with exactly a week left until I move back to Portsmouth, it means that Summer is basically at a close.
With that in mind, I've created a book on Blurb with their BookSmart programme, I could have used InDesign but it's a lot of effort to go to to do essentially the same thing and BookSmart is an alright programme to use anyway.

It's 276 pages of lovely photos that I love and judging by the great job they did on my 'Lovely Life' book, I've got high hopes for the way this comes out and it's a great way to store photographic memories without the hassle of finding 'just the right' photo album - which is a pretty big deal. Plus I'd have to sort through 500 photos physically and I might find some that actually aren't as great as I first thought.

I'm going to order it in a few days so it arrives just after I move down rather than before, which is something I'm worried about (we have the tiniest letterbox ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: