Thursday 22 March 2012

Pretty Polish.

My nails are super-short at the moment, so I haven't got around to trying any of these out yet, but they only arrived yesterday. Were you as excited as I was to see Models Own had launched three new colours to add to their Beetlejuice collection. I only have one of the 'old' ones, but they are much more suited to autumn/winter and these new colours are much more spring/summer. There is currently a mixed box set of six including polishes from each collection available for just £20 on the website.

It was mainly Indian Ocean that caught my eye this time around, the bottle makes it seem slightly mother-of-pearly, I hope it looks as nice on.

Models Own have a great deal on their website that means if you buy five, you can save £7. As a lot of my polishes are turning gloopy and I'm a bit low on Models Own, I thought the release of the new Beetlejuices was a good excuse.

L-R: Top Turquoise, Edamame, Lilac Dream, Soda Pop Pink and Indian Ocean




I was perhaps left a little disappointed with how the order was presented, my very first Models Own order came in such lovely packaging and these were just wrapped in a bubble wrap and posted off in a jiffy bag. I wouldn't mind but given that it's £2.95 and the package is only small it tends to feel like a bit of a let down. They did arrive really quickly though, so I think it's just that I hate paying for P&P.

I'm sure all these colours will be to high MO standard though, I'm most looking forward to Lilac Dream, I think. I just need my nails to grow that little bit more...

Did you pick up any of the new Beetlejuice collection, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: