Wednesday 21 October 2015

Bright Eyes.


I am not a fan of change, so when I saw that Urban Decay had changed the packaging for their Eyeshadow Potion, I was a little sceptical. I first tried Eyeshadow Potion as a late-teenager, and I owe my more than serious eyeshadow game to it.


I had this old tube for so long that I'm not even sure how long I've actually had it. I know it's probably not good to keep things like make-up for a long time but I'd feel wasteful and there never seemed to be anything wrong with the consistency or anything so I can only assume that it stayed fine for all that time.




Initially, I did think that the wand would be too clunky and be less flexible than just putting a little on my finger and applying it but this is actually much easier.

I'd definitely really recommend the Eyeshadow Potion, even with the new packaging, sometimes I just use it as a highlighter (even if I'm not actually meant to) and when I wear eyeshadow, it lasts the whole day with no problem.



Unfortunately it does look as though the new packaging means they've skimped out on the extra 1ml that the old one had and I don't know whether it will last as long, but to be honest, even if it lasts half as long as its predecessor, I should really be more than happy.

So, I'm completely out of the loop, so this is something that might have changed a while ago and already been talked about, this is just my two cents and in fact, Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Potion is just a product I'd recommend to anyone. I've never bothered to go out my way to find a dupe but if you did happen to know of any, I'd definitely be interested to try.

I picked mine up from Debenhams, but I'm fairly certain it's a really bog-standard Urban Decay product so I think anywhere that stocks Urban Decay should have it.

Have you used Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Potion? I'd really love to hear what you think, maybe I'm wrong in thinking it's such an important product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: