Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas 2010.

So, my sister made the whole Christmas lunch for most of the family, it was very tasty but I didn't pace myself very well. My few days off from dissertationing are about to come to an end and I've got to get on with the final push.

Anyway, here are some photos for your pleasure from Christmas eve/day/Boxing day. I dressed the table, which is why there are so many photos of it. The Christmas tree candle was from Paperchase and it was a pretty nice investment, it burns down the middle, really slowly, so I think that it will last a long time.














© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I won't list all my Christmas presents or anything but I have some favourites. Moon got me a lovely organiser and David Attenborough's autobiography as well as some perfume and other lovely things. I also got some Euros for Paris in January and lots of tasty treats and pretty things. The Toy Story boxset is in the post, so I'm really looking forward to that too.

Here is a photo of my cat before we sent her to stay with one of my uncles while another uncle was staying with two of his (five) dogs.

I guess Christmas was a bit more stressful than it usually is, but I still enjoyed it once I let some of the more over-opinionated statements wash over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: